Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt










So we went to Gunner's first Easter Egg hunt at the church this morning. It was the stake primary activity for the quarter. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the stunned look on small children's faces when they realize it's a 'free candy day,' Gunner's first experience was on Halloween. And like Halloween, as soon as he opened his first Easter egg and discovered the candy, it was hard to keep him moving! It's hard to conceptualize that there's more eggs to gather with more candy in them. But Gunner, though mystified, was willing.

1 comment:

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Yay for Heidi starting a blog! I love it! Love the name, love the title, love your about me blurp. Very clever Marathon Mama. I am looking forward to future posts. By the way, your boys are adorable. :-)